Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
@ Waxwaves,, Hi, Wow!, Your power cord The Taralabs The One Turned out better than I thought, Man, You have me excited like a kid at christmas time waiting on the day in october when I get to hear the Taralabs the cobalt start to break-in and improve my sound!,,You have made my day,last few weeks!, Thankyou so much, I needed some good news, I have some hope to grasp on to now!, So in your opinion, How long do you believe the Taralabs power cables need to re-burn-in?, you have more exsperience than I do with power cords, I claimed 100 hours on a hunch because electricity is much stronger than the audio signal!, LOL!, Am I close?, How long waxwaves?,, You are having Happy Listening.
@Audilabyrinth
Like Adam , I probably won't do anything until winter time . Right now i am still hurting from pool repairs . New sand in filter and new valve and latertals, also had to replace my pool light. My latest electric bill is 378.00 my last water bill is 152.00. ik have spent 100 on 3inch tablet (50 lbs) . that should last me through mid summer next year. have had to buy shock each week . Thats about 47000 to 4800 gallons . It is 20ft x 44ft. So it takes some chemicals to keep it right
Its tough on me financially in the summertime.
With the drenching we had over the july 4th holidays most of my tomato plants have drowned. they are barely hangin on . Most of them don't have any leaves left . They have shriveled up and died . The few that i have gotten are VERY good. the best ones have been the Cherokee Purple, next would be the Brandywines .
I may try to get a new sub cale for my SVS PB12 Plus/2 .
i am currently using analysis plus sub oval , but i would like to try something that is silver coated copper . I am using the Dh Labs q10 speaker cables on the bottom of my mains (Bi-amping). I find that they give great bass with definition. I have been lusting for a marantz Av8801 Pre-amp processor , but do'nt have the money to spend right now .

Adam , I would like to get my Harley buddy to ride with me up to Roane Mountain sometime this fall when it cools off and take a listen to your system , if that would be ok.
maybe mid to late September.
I hope all is well with you gents.
@ Grey9hound,, That Was Jmcgrogan2 that said he was not going to do nothing with his system untill the cold season, waxwaves got a new power cord, another interconnect, a new pre-amp, some resonance control footers for under his digital player, since he has been to your house, waxwaves has done more than all of us put together!, me, All I did was get a new power cord and the amp renewed, I understand about finances, we want be able to do nothing major to the system untill springtime, fall and winter I do not do my lawn businness, so no new toys untill I go back to working 7 days a week for 9 months out of the year,, cheers, good to hear from you.