Name three of yours the most favourite drummers

I nominate the following

1. Mark Nauseef
2. Ginger Baker(yeah, the erly one!)
3. Jackie Liebezeit
128x128marakanetz
Keith Moon - Amazing, saw him in 1975 with the Who
Ringo Starr - complimented the Beatles perfectly
Billy Cobham - lightning speed and have his autograph too :)
At the risk of getting punched in the mouth, it figures that audiophiles would have such a hard-on for drummers who are anally 'technical' and can't swing or bash (you guess which popular nominees from the posts above qualify for that dubious honor...hint: real drummers play kits of five pieces or less). I don't care how fast you can play paradiddles in odd time signatures, if you can't make me dance to a shuffle or tune your drums with soul, you suuuuck!
I am not even going to go into technical prowess, it is secondary to originality and style. I will also mention Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Keith Moon, the rarely mentioned Jon Hiseman and especially Carmine Appice. I also want to mention Corky Liang (Mountain), who did was nothing fancy but had his part in setting the pace for modern rock drumming. There have been so many excellent players who have taken the precendents set by these players to new levels, true, but these guys were the visionaries (IMO).
Z, I don't need to dance to a shuffle I usually aim to get high and some drummers I've listed can get me to that just by playing alone with no music...

HINT: Getting high occurs from consuming a high dencity and intencity of a spiritual flux. It occurs when your spirit is completely tuned up for... such source.

AFTERMATH: Many talented musicians use different sources of spiritual invocation to give out the music or let's say it to blend it tight to their spirits that in this case transfer it to the listeners tune it?
Bill Bruford, BJ Wilson, Neil Peart.
I am not even going to go into technical prowess, it is secondary to originality and style. I will also mention Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Keith Moon, the rarely mentioned Jon Hiseman and especially Carmine Appice. I also want to mention Corky Liang (Mountain), who did was nothing fancy but had his part in setting the pace for modern rock drumming. There have been so many excellent players who have taken the precendents set by these players to new levels, true, but these guys were the visionaries (IMO).