SACD - Just Starting Out

I'm taking the plunge with SACD next week. I have only one SACD sampler so far. I plan to start with 5 SACD's and build from there. My musical tastes tend mainly towards rock, jazz, some classical and a little C&W/Bluegrass. Given that I'm a Rolling Stones fan and I plan to buy 2 of the new reissues, what would you suggest as a starter library? Which 2 Stones SACD's are the best?
kinsekd
Patricia Barbers, modern cool and night club, on the mobile fidelity label are simply outstanding. Hilary Hahn plays stravinsky and brahms is also very good if you like those two composers. Jacintha, lush life, is also excellent if you like female jazz vocals. She is smoother more precise in her presentation than diana krall. I have had my SACD player (SCD-1) for about six months now and have enjoyed every minute of ownership. SACD is as close as it gets to analog without the hassles.

Chuck
Beggars Banquet and Let it Bleed are the best sound according as far as many reviews go.I own both and they are excellent.Roger Waters is an excellent live show if you like Pink Floyd.Kind of Blue, Miles Davis.Enjoy!
The Al Dimeola SACD "Live in San Francisco" is excellent if you like acoustic jazz guitar, a very dynamic performance. If you like James Taylor and have multi-channel SACD, the imaging on a couple of tracks lets you know what SACD is all about. Carol King"s Tapestry is not that much better than the CD. I hope and pray this format does not die like my sony beta vcr. They need more artists recording in SACD.
If you like Creedence Clearwater Revival, Kosmo's Factory and Willie and the Poor boys have just been released by acoustic sounds. Remastering done by steve hoffman.
Absolutely get 'New Favorite' by Alison Krause if you like bluegrass. It's a bit more pop than pure bluegrass, but the music and the recording is excellent. This is one where you can't believe that the CD layer and the SACD layer were taken from the same master. The SACD is that good.