ONE shot to show off your System's Stuff

If you could play only one, and I mean ONLY one piece of music to show off your system: What would it be? Now hears the deal. It's strictly dependent on you. The one who's going to be listening, (me)is leaving it up to you. No clue about my music preferences. You can't ask me any questions. ONE SHOT to rock this audiophool.
warren
128x128warrenh
Nine Inch Nails - And all that could have been. Trent Reznor's latest live disc. dyanamics, openness, image depth, bass slam.

I had my brother over and he listened to several of his own selections (alternative rock and older heavy metal). He didn't seem to understand my need for laid back smooth sound. He likes aggressive, in-your-face, chest pounding bass and high SPLs. I put on the first track of the above CD. He sat in the sweet spot. I'll take his silence and dropping jaw to mean that he understands what my laid-back ESL/tube system is capable of.

-Acoustat Model 3
-Quicksilver mono 90s (Ei KT90s instead of KT88s)
-N.E.W. valve preamp, made for N.E.W. by Cary Audio. (NOS Mullard ECC82)
-EVS Millennium DAC 1
-Marantz CC-47
-two 10inch madisound subs, DIY vented enclosure, madisound plate amp.
-Straight Wire Encore II interconnects
Since Tobias beat me to vocals (Bach, Magnificat), I propose Mahler 2nd Symphony. Klemperer conducting (EMI).

You can check reproduction of harmonics & female vocals, also has sudden dynamics & percussion!