Here, there a Chick, Where else a Chick Corea ?

I am a big 40-60's jazz fan. Never got a big kick out of fusion, but always keep an open mind. Cleaned up an old, though rarely played Maxell Jazz Sampler LP that has the Chick Corea cut "The Golden Dawn", which I find most enjoyable!! I subsequently saw in a second-hand store a mint copy of "Again and Again: The Joburg Sessions" on the Elektra Musician label so I gave it a try. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT LP in content AND sonics. Blew me right away.

Anyone out there familiar with this LP that can give suggestions as to other Corea LP's which are equally enjoyable?
4yanx
Huh!
My "Jazzbuka" started from Chick Corea despite his name doesn't start from "A"!;)
The most brilliant album of his and I want to point that no one mentioned is "Mad Hatter" written as music tale for "Alice in Wonderland". Does anyone know this album? It is quite rare even nowdays. Hunt for this EXCELLENT EXCELLENT LP!
Check out the 2 double albums he did with Herbie Hancock in 1978 (one for each of their labels): "An Evening With" and "Corea/Hancock". Just 2 outstanding pianists riffing off of each other and having a fine old time.
Doh! I'd completely forgotten about Mad Hatter, and I have, and love this album. The disk is outstanding from start to finish, and sports an absolutely fantastic collection of musicians playing at their peak (Steve Gadd, Joe Farrell, Eddie Gomez, Herbie Hancock). Its sonically spectacular to boot, which seems to be the case with pretty much all of Chick Corea's solo works.

Sadly, its not available even on CD, but I'll venture to guess that its floating around used someplace. Hopefully, Polygram will recognize the value of this recording and bring it back into print.