What is the best "Carmina Burana" CD you've heard?

I'm looking for the best "Carmina Burana" performance on CD. I'd really like to have something VERY well recorded, preferably HDCD or XRCD. Please let me know if you've come across one.
buckingham
If sound quality matters the most, then reverse the order of my earlier post.
I like Sugarbrie's CD choices here, and the Dutoit/London does have fabulous modern sound as well as good performance. The Jochum may actually have better performance but the DG Originals sound can be brightly lit at times, still a thrilling CD and mid price vs full price for Dutoit. If you are looking for demonstration sound get the Dutoit.
May I second (third, fourth) Sugar's recommendation for Jochum. Best performance & OK sound . Go for the performance, it's fun and it matters: the performers know what they're singing/saying! Cheers
Try to audition on LP and compare to CD. Best CD recording quality not performance I've heard is Telarc-no question. On LP recording and performance that beats CD is DG Jochum. My TT is Planar 3 with Dynavector cartridge and CD player is Tjoeb 4000. I've collected many Orff LP's over the years.
I duly confirm, second, third, and fourth sstark above. But the performance! (confession: I have Jochum on LP.) BTW, a question for sstark: the favourite Carmina Tuli?