Mozart Piano Concerto 21.

I'm looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Which ones are worth owning?

thanks in advance
gdollar
Yes, that would be nice, Tweekerman. I live in Chicago, so Barenboim does this all the time with Mozart at the CSO.

BTW: Pletnev's "Pictures From An Exhibition" is terrific, in my book.
Cdpunn,Is Barenboim with a conductor while he's on the piano? In Chicago I'm sure you get to see some big names. (New Orleans not much ever comes this way). If you get a chance check the CSO schedule for Hillary Hahn, not to be missed. If anyone reads this, and does get to see or has seen Miss Hahn's performance, please post a review(start a new thread). Yes Pletnev on the Rachmaninov #1 Paganini Theme is "different", very fast playing, very accurate rendition. I'll certainly give his Mussorgsky a listen. I think on Chopin though, I have to go with Pollini, Perahia, Ashkanazy, in that order.
Tweekerman, believe it or not, I am saying that I don't enjoy listening to just about anything Oistrakh did recorded or live. In fact, Oistrakh reminds me of another Russian artist, Emil Gilels, another one I am perplexed why there is such a huge cult following from otherwise intelligent and tasteful music lovers.
IMO, I find them both very predicable, everything sounds the same regardless of the composer or particular piece. technical uniformity and sterility mar their performances. They are some of the few "great" artists that don't sound alive or spontaneous "live" to me. i.e. ... Gilels Carnegie hall live recital, or even the Bach Double with Menuhin...
Tweekerman, I prefer Szigeti, Huberman, Heifetz, Thibaud, Busch, Neveu, Elman, Menuhin easily over Mr. O. What recordings??? All of his Beethoven Sonatas, Mozart Concertos, Bach Concertos, Shostakovich Concertos, Prokofieff Concerti and sonatas, all of his chamber music recordings, Khatchaturian Cto., etc, etc.Don't mean to trash him, he's just not my cup of tea. I can't get over his factory mechanicalness.
Hilary Hahn is OK. But honestly, in the end, she is a brat that is packaged really well. IMO, she is not in the "greats" league and don't think she ever will be. I don't think she has the sensitivity, depth or intelligence of an interesting artist. There is a 2 dimensionality to her tone and playing, a thinness and vacuosness. Just my opinion.
Tweekerman, if you don't believe that a pianist can play and conduct at the same time with good results... check out the Andreas Staier/ concerto Koln recording of Mozart concerti #'s 9 and 18. He is playing the fortepiano, and it has an "authentic" presentation, but Mozart is everywhere. Let me know if that changes your mind.