Mozart Piano Concerto 21.

I'm looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Which ones are worth owning?

thanks in advance
gdollar
Pletnev,Ashkanazy,Anda,Barenboim,Fischer, these guys attempting conducting/piano, are the worst recordings in the catalogue. There is nothing satisfying about any of these recordings. The orchestras all sound way off,and either they are playing ahead or behind the orchestra at all times.??!! GooffY! Mozart intended that a conductor be present, and seems that's the only way they'll work. The obscure pianists on the Point Classic and Lazer Light labels are much much better performances than these "stars". And this principle applies to Oistrakh's recording of Mozart's violin concerti. Though he's my all-time favorite violinist, you could not even give me his EMI recordings.
Buxter66, I'm not sure if you are actually saying that you don't care much for Oistrakh's style???!! You just can't be saying that? Oistrakh is known as a legend in all musical circles throughtout the world. On which recording of his did you get a bad taste? Do you prefer Heiftz? That's ok with me. How about Hillary Hahn? Back to Cdollars question, I really don't have a favorite on #21. Now on #'s 14,23,25 Moravec on Supraphon, and 20,23,24,25 again Moravec on Decca. ..Include the new Virgin recording of Piotr Anderszewski's piano/conducting of Mozart in the "least satisfying pile".
Tweekerman,

I'm with you with respect to Oistrakh, particularly his non-Mozart canon. As for Pletnev, I hope you're not broadly castigating him. As a conductor, yes I agree, and I'm thrilled that he's largely giving that up. As a pianist, I think he's the greatest thing since Emil Gilels.
Not refering to Pletnev as pianist, he spectatularly peforms Rachmaninov's P.C.#1 and the Rhapsody on a Theme Of Paganini, as well an outstanding (if not best) performance of the Tchaikovsky P.C. Same for Ashkanaky's Prokofiev and Rachmaninov's Concerti/Previn. The issue of soloist/conductor failure was brought to my attention years ago when I first heard Oistrakh's Mozart V.C. on EMI. These Mozart P.Concerti are great works and require absolute attention to the keys. Can't figure out why these guys decided to play superartist??? I would have loved to hear these recordings of Ashkanazy,Pletnev,,Fischer,and Anderszewski with a conductor on the podium. Never can get enough of great performances of Mozart's great P.C.'s.