What group do you wish would be remastered?

Listening to some old Moody Blues albums last night I noted how much I enjoyed the content but was disappointed by the sound.

This is one group whose catalog I wished would be re-mastered to modern day standards, thus, improving the muddy multi tracked sound.

Any other groups worth remastering?
ramstl
Dead Can Dance,El Camaron/Paco De Lucia,Mahavishnu Orchestra-Visions Of The Emerald Beyond-,Oregon.
Most of the Dylan output still requires upgrading.
The difference between the recent Street Legal and the orignal CD release is night and day in terms of improvement.
There are some releases due out but in typical Sony style they are all over the place in terms of order.
Fleetwood Mac's classic West Coast incarnation could do with a polish up too........
The Beatles ONE obviously featured remastering which I would have thought meant the whole catalogue would get done.
Similarly Floyd though the CD incarnations have been done three times previous to Echoes(not counting the Gold CD's)might mean the band are reluctant.....
Alot of good ones listed, I would love to see them remaster"The New Tony Williams Lifetime / Believe It" album
which features Allan Holdsworth on guitar since as far as I know they never released it on CD.