Recommended CD of " Smooth Jazz "

Please,I need some recommended CD of "Smooth Jazz".Thanks
famaraca
Here are five smooth jazz "classics": Breezin by George Benson, Duotones by Kenny G, The In Crowd by Ramsey Lewis, A Day in the Life by Wes Montgomery, and Mister Magic by Grover Washington, Jr. For more recent work, I would go with Rar1's list of artists. Enjoy!
I second the recommendation for Fourplay. Although I like all their discs, you may want to try their Greatest Hits. I just purchased Richard Elliots newest CD, Crush, and like that quite well, better than one of his earlier CD's I have.

If you don't like Smooth Jazz, please don't reply to this thread and mess it up as has happened in the past by those who don't like it. If you are so compelled to discuss your distaste, start your own thread, thanks.
Also check out anything by Holly Cole, Rick Braun, Chris Botti, Ottmar Liebert, George Howard, The Rippingtons, Najee, Warren Hill, Spyro Gyra,
Terence Blanchard-(Let's Get Lost), and Acoustic Alchemy. It's not jazz but I also guess that you'll probably like anything by Andreas Vollenweider, Jim Brickman and David Benoit.
Happy Listening
I need to correct a typeo, I said, "I just purchased Richard Elliots newest CD, Crush, and like that quite well, better than one of his earlier CD's I have.", I didn't mean to imply all Richards earlier CD's, but rather the one I own, City Speaks. City Speaks isn't bad, I just prefer Crush.

Chris Botti was mentioned above, I just purchased "Slowing Down the World", does anyone know if his latest CD is like this one as well as his first CD? I enjoy this CD, it is quite relaxing.
Fourplay-"Between the Sheets" comes to mind first.Acoustic Alchemy(earlier stuff).Rippingtons-"Sahara".Earl Klugh, Lee Ritenauer(I'm into guitar players).Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.Victor Wooten bass cd's.Can we say " yes, she's good looking too", Dianna Krall.