Danceable jazz recordings, any recommendations?

I have a few CD's that I consider "danceable"( many folks would dance to it if it were presented as R&B). For example, Mel Brown Quintet-Live at Jimmy Mack's ; Hank crawford and Jimmy McGriff-Road Tested; Charles Earland-Cookin with the Mighty Burner. Any further suggestions?
yoby
Much of Duke Ellington's stuff was written with swing in mind. Try Ella Fitzgerald - The Ellington Songbook.
Herbie Hancock's "Watermelon Man" and "Cantaloupe Island" from the 60's are very funky, danceable jazz. In fact, the rap group US3 made a rap record called "Cantaloop" based on the groove from Cantaloupe Island.
I assume you know one of my all time favorite cuts, Charles Earland's "More Today than Yesterday" on Black Talk!

Some of my other favorite cuts (maybe you would like the rest of these CDs, too): Thom Rotella "What's the Story" on Can't Stop; Grover Washington Jr "Soulful Strut" on Soulful Strut; Jeff Golub "No Two Ways about It" on Dangerous Curves; Paul Hardcastle "Walkin' to Freedom" on Jazzmasters II; Boney James & Rick Braun "Grazin' in the Grass" on Shake It Up; and Joe McBride "Highland Park" on Keys to Your Heart. Some of these cross the line from jazz into smooth jazz, but I like them for their danceability.
Oh, just recently I listened to Lounge Lizards "Live in Tokio" album... Man, I danced no $hit!