845 SET recommendation

I would like to try an 845 SET power amp in the next couple of mths and was wondering what other besides Art Audio and deHavilland should i look into. Your recommendations are appreciated.
128x128audiogabby
I have owned 2 845 amps in the past.#1 was the Sophia Princess version,and next the Dehavilland Aries g. I was unhappy and lost big bucs in my 845 journey. No.1 of the three most important factors list (to me) would be matching these amps to the right speaker.IMO--any speaker that drops below 6 anywhere in the impedance curve will be a hard load for most 845 amps.#2 would be your listening preferences/room size and volume desired. SET amps do well with chamber music and vocals but bass and slam suffers.---Lastly it really depends on what amp/amps you owned before going the 845 journey. In my case I was comparing far to good an el34 triode amp to these 845's.---So if you now own say a 2k ss amp you could be happy--if the other 2 items of criteria are met.
Try a search for Divergent Technologies they carry Antique Sound Labs which I believe have two 845 SET based amps! Or you can try Cary 805C/Anniversary.

Good Luck!*>)
If you are interested in used, you could also look into the Bel Canto amps. There are several for sale right now on Audiogon. They are really nice sounding, and well reviewed when they were in production. The company still stands behind them and provides service.