Best matching amp for Wilson W/P6, any sudgestions

I have a pair of Watt/Puppy 6 does anyone knows best matched amp for them?
hfman
I just replaced Krell FPB200-C/KCT with Spectral DMA-150 series II amp and DMC-30 preamp. I'm using W/P 7.0s. The difference is truly amazing. IMHO, the Spectral gear is in a totally different league to the Krell
There are too many unknowns for me to answer your question in any way that is likely to be useful to you. Listening room size, acoustics, types of music and maximum listening volume are all critical to presenting any informed suggestions.
You have many good options.
I used a BAT VK500 with BatPak & a Pass Labs X1 with my rig:
(Marantz DV8400 Universal - Nottingham Mentor TT with VDH Colibri Cartidge - Pass Labs XOno Phono Amp - Tandberg 10X-02 Open Reel Deck & TCD 440A Cassette Deck) & never looked back.
All the power & punch that you could want (Unless you are a tube freak & expect a more/sweeter midrange/with less bottom end).
MY SUGGESTION:
If you want more power - try the BAT VK 600 with BatPak AWESOME!
I sold both the VK500 & X1 as I am now into 7.1 HT, but will not/never part with the Watt puppies & the rest of my system.
I also have another 7.1 HT system & 3 turntables (Phase Linear 8000 with Ortofon MC 30 Cartridge & MCA 76 Head Amp - Audio Meca Romance/with Romero Arm & Dynavestor XX 20H Cartridge - Wilson Benesch ACT TT with 2.0 Arm & VDH Frog.
I still smile everytime I listen to the Wilson's (probably the best investment I have ever made).
Regards
Richard
I understand that Wilson has been demo'ing with Spectral and ARC of late.

ARC uses big Wilsons, among others, to voice its equipment.

One of my dealers told me that the CAT amps have special synergy with Wilson Grand Slamms, but which iteration of the Slamms I cannot recall, and the WP 7 is pretty different from the Grand Slamms.

I agree with Siliab and just checked your system. I'd say you could use some tubes. In this regard, the CAT amps tend to work well with your Transparent cabling.