receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007
Furutech GTX-D Gold and Avatar Acoustics Afterburner8 outlets both give clarity as well as natural and organic sound that is very musical. I like the Rhodium GTX-D's as well,...
My equipment is arcam 450 with arcm bluray/cd player. I use NHT classic 4 speakers connected with Blue Heaven interconnects and speaker cables. I use Isotek Solus conditioning connected with JPS pac lite power cord. My system is a 5.1 i use it for both music and movies. I just started playing around with receptacle and they do make a difference. Will the R1 be a good choice or sollution. Im looking for clarity and no warmness since the arcam is warm by nature. or any other suggestion. Thanks
for power cable for my amp and bluray/cd I'm using Heimdall power cord. I'm looking for that 3d type of sound. Thanks
Post removed 
Zephy i burned in the GTX D rhodium through my sound system for days but it still gave me a thin sound only treble type of sound plain sound. maybe its not burned in yet but my PS audio gave me clear sound from the beginning not perfect but tolerable. the thing about PS is that I want something better clearer and not warm. I read reviews about the R1 it sounds good. The R1 comes in 2 types cyro and non cyro any difference there if you guys suggest the R1. I just want to put an end to receptacle search.