Audio Research ls 15/16 Tube rolling

Hi !
Anyone who had some tuberolling to ARC LS 15.
Some tubes that have worked better than others?

Regards
olcm
Thanks.
My Ls 15 has Infini caps.

Is the V1-V2 driver tubes more important than
V3-V4 cathode followers in tuberolling LS 15 ?
"Is the V1-V2 driver tubes more important than V3-V4 cathode followers tuberolling LS 15?"...

Probably so...although both will affect sonic changes. I heard this when I used only 2 Tungsrams in the V3-V4 positions while rolling mine. I always went with a matched or close matched quad while using the 15 and evaulating the different tubes.
Kehut,"you da man",when it comes to tubes,obviously!One quick question.I have,both,Ediswan 6922's and Ediswan 5308's.Any thoughts,as to your own performance opinion,on these?Thanks.
Sirspeedy- I think you mean 5358's. I used these in my LS15. I realize that there are Ediswan's relabeled by Siemens and Mullard Edi's.RFT ect.. Most of the better Edi's were made pre 80's anyway so as long as they are early Vintage Edi's..That would be my choice...But. Id look at the 6H23n-eb from ATSI and forget the Edi's!
Kehut,would I be able to mix the Ediswan 6922's with the Edi 7308(5358's)in my 3 tube phonostage.I probably would not do this,but would like to know if the option is viable as far as you are concerned.Thanks!I have a low noise set of each!