Audio Research ls 15/16 Tube rolling

Hi !
Anyone who had some tuberolling to ARC LS 15.
Some tubes that have worked better than others?

Regards
olcm

Showing 3 responses by sirspeedy70680e509

Kehut,would I be able to mix the Ediswan 6922's with the Edi 7308(5358's)in my 3 tube phonostage.I probably would not do this,but would like to know if the option is viable as far as you are concerned.Thanks!I have a low noise set of each!
Kehut,fine post.I have a Great Northern Sound modded SP-15,with infinicaps/Elna and Black Gates in various circuits,within.I have and love my Ediswans(3 tubes in phonostage),however just went for my "LUNGS" on a set of ULTRA LOW NOISE Siemens CCa's(early 60's).These are going in this weekend.I do hope I like them "alot" better than the Ediswans,or I'll shoot myself,based on what my expectations are,and what I payed.I have absolutely no complaints with the Ediswans,which are of a very high pedigree as regards to how they tested(very low noise,too),but have heard so much about the Siemens,especially the vintage I just got,that I had to see for myself.BTW,my pal has the exact Pre as me,and an almost identical system,he has the Amperex PQ 6922's,which sound quite similar to the Ediswans.Best of luck.Especially to me on Saturday!!
Kehut,"you da man",when it comes to tubes,obviously!One quick question.I have,both,Ediswan 6922's and Ediswan 5308's.Any thoughts,as to your own performance opinion,on these?Thanks.