Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
I think vincent stereo on charelston can do it. There are two used stores there. One is Vincent the other I do not know the name. They look cluttered inside but, Bobby is the person you want to talk to,he probably can do it or tell you where to go. Hope this helps. Baxel
Hi Everybody,

Life is not much fun taking care of dad in Long Island:-(
I either cook or listen to music :-)! I did get to go to my first audio club meeting last night. There were ~ 20 ppl ranging from 40 to 80 yrs. old. I had a lot of fun. It was the president's house and he was showing Pipedreams with an Italian tube cdp, and an ARC amp. Of course, I heard a bunch of new music. Making new friends to exchange ideas and discovering new music is what its all about:-) I hope you guys get a club rolling before my return. I told dad that I needed one week ~ New Year's to visit Las Vegas. Well, maybe 10 days :-) Catch y'all at CES!!
Baxel is correct, there are two stores there on charleston. Audio Experts is owned by Bobby, while Vincent stereo is owned by vincent.They split up a while ago and just split the store in half. Bobby always has some high end tube gear in his store, so I'm pretty sure he would be able to test them.
Greetings from the LV audio wasteland!!! I'm a Green Valley resident, long time into audio...

Just stumbled into this part of A'gon. I'm in the process of changing my set-up (again), sold my Totem Forest / Cinenova rig and I'm setting up a HT with Krell / RBH equipment. Perhaps could host a meet when all is done. I have attended gatherings in other cities; it can be fun to meet others into this consuming hobby.

Regards,

John