Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
To be honest, I have yet to look into this because I figure that audiophiles are "more" balanced! I'm sure that if one would check on a constant basis, he could get lucky. What a task that would be! I will do this some day and post it.
Is there anyone out there who has 2 pair of speaker wires, of any length, to audition and/or borrow for my new Vandersteen 3a Sigs while I finalize my thinking and purchase? I need a small spade on the speaker end and a pin or banana on the monobloc end.
Thank you.
Also, Is there anyone out there who would be comfortable with replacing a hardwire with an IEC in my Sony 222es sacd player. I am told it is a tight fit but can be done.
March is under way and I am still the only member of "our" Las Vegas _____ Club!!! I would like to share favorite music as well as hardware preferences.
Paul
Paul,

Are you getting your Vandersteens from Paradise home theatre? I was there today, and they had a pair waiting to go to their "new home"!

- Eric

p.s. Sorry I can't join the "club", I am just an out-of-towner here on business.