Just upgraded to the DK VS-1 Signature

I just traded in my VS-1 Reference for the VS-1 Signature. There is a $2000 price difference between the two units. I was already in heaven listening to the Reference, however, the Signature definitely takes the performance up to a new level. In a way that I cannot explain there is a certain glow and a certain airiness that is musical in a way that reminds me of single ended tube amplifiers and yet coupled to a rock solid bass foundation that can shake the room with no transient overhang. The high frequencies are also stellar, that seem to extend out to infinity with a pitch black background. In my opinion, and I might start another shark feeding frenzy here, the Signature outperforms every amplifier that I have heard under $20,000 - making it a true breakthrough for the price.

Any other opinions on the new VS-1 Signature?
procalc
I do not want to bad-mouth equipment from other companies, therefore I am not going to list all the amplifiers I have compared the VS-1 Signature to. I can tell you that I have heard MANY amplifiers out there and obviously there is a lot of fantastic equipment under $20K. I am just simply trying to make the point that the Signature is a remarkable value and a standout in this industry for delivering so much for so little. I am sure that it is not everyones cup of tea, but certainly it can allow someone to dedicate a bigger budget to the rest of the system, like buying better loudspeakers instead of spending a fortune on amplification. I can certainly live happily ever after with many $10,000 amps, but I feel I am getting a similar level of performance from the VS-1 Signature.

The company did not modify my VS-1 Reference, they sent me a brand-new VS-1 Signature and took back the Reference. I simply had to pay the difference in price between the two units.

Apparently, the circuit design of the two units is very similar but some exotic parts are used in the signal path that allows this additional level of refinement. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that the difference between the Reference and the Signature is night-and-day, but it does make a big difference in a high performance top of the line system where someone wants performance without compromise.
Post removed 
Pespectfully PROCALC, your statement about DK being personally preferable to an unspecified set of amps upwards to 20K is too open ended to be indicative, one way or another. Please do not feel you would be bad mouthing some manufacturers by naming names. They are big boys and will withstand your opinions without feeling emotionally hurt. Personal and very specific tastes/comparisons is what Audiogon is all about after all.
Respectfully Procalc, both Tvad & Guidocorona are explaining most members here take into account what equipment was associated and compared to, in which helps get a better idea of just what strengths the "reviewed" product may posses. Without any of that info, is similar to me buying a Corvette and stating it is the best sports car I have driven under $100,000! But I don't tell what I've compared it to, because I would be bad mouthing other cars? By saying that, I would assume some people may think all I have done is read a lot of Road & Track Magazine.

OH - this is not tied in with you Procalc and I am sincerely happy you are satisfied with your sound. That is what we are all striving for, and why comparisons help others.

I WILL GO ON RECORD and PREDICT:

there will be a DK VS-1 STATEMENT

lets say, approx. 3 months or so from now...

(just feeling a bit prophetic tonight...)
I am still interested to hear from someone providing a serious comparison between the v2 or v3 and the signature.
Thanks,
Art