Looking for an amp to drive Eidolons Vision.

I have just paid a deposit for a pair of Avalon Eidolon
Vision. Now I'm looking for a power amp to drive them.

The budget is 20k (new gear ONLY). The room is 14 x 20 feet with a full acoustic treatment.

I'm seriously considering CAT JL-2, but I'm open for other options.
128x128elberoth2
Thanks for your input so far. Atma is unfortunately over my budget.

I was wondering if anyone triad the new Jeff Rowland 300 stereo power amp ? The no-heat issue is very tempting (although I have a AC in my listening room, I tend to switch it off for cruicial listening).
Try the cj prem 350. It has nice tight bass and has dynamic life in the upper mids/treble which is somewhat tube like.
you will save a bundle in doing so as well. The UK importer of Avalon and cj used them together at the last UK hifi show and the apprantly sounded wonderful.
Downunder: That is an option I was thinking about, too. I think I will go there this year to listen by myself. The UK importer has been demoing the Avalon / CJ combination on The HiFi News Show for years. In fact, one of those demos made me buy Eidolons.

I have read your posts about Prem 350. There was also a glowing review written by Martin Colloms in HiFi News a while back. Martin also uses Eidolons as his reference speakers, so this combination seems to work.