Best Integrated Amp, Price no obstacle?

I listen to mostly classical and some acoustic jazz,
I would prefer a one box Integrated for space reasons
and I think solid state...but I could be talk in to or "auditioned in to" a tube piece.
Your thoughtful advice is appreciated.

Thank you.
seric56
i heard this amp, very average, uninvolving sound. only consider used, new way too expensive for the sound it delivers
I heard the S300 powering a pair of Totem Hawks right before hearing the Forests powered by a Krell kav400xi in the same showroom. The Forest/Krell pairing was far superior to my ears. The NAD was somewhat 'sterile' in comparasion, but I also prefer the Forest to the Hawk as well, so this would have played a role in my impression.
The NAD S300 (and the entire Silver series) has been discontinued. They now have the Masters series. There is an integrated amp in the line that looks like it might be ok. it has some semi-useless features like dual zone but also has some useful ones. The "tilt" tone control feature has been used by other manufacturers and it can be useful.
http://www.nadelectronics.com/mastersseries/M3_framset.htm
Hows the the integrated look from the perspective on June 2010? What are the top choices today, uncluding used gear from an earlier vintage ifthey have not been bettered?
New Audio Frontiers Supreme 300b Special Edition. I've owned this for about six months now and I'm still thrilled. For me, it's about balance. This integrated offers all the audio virtues I cherish in such a holistic way that nothing distracts me from the music.