Pass XVR-1 Crossover

I’m thinking of using a crossover to bi-amp a pair of Magnepan 20.1 speakers. Anyone have any experience with the Pass XVR-1? Or does anyone have any recommendations of a good crossover? I looking to go tubes (mids/highs) and solidstate (bass)

Thanks...
muslover
An audiophile friend of mine uses the Bryston x-over to biamp his MG20's. He even talked to Pass about upgrading his Bryston to the Pass and they suggested it might be a lateral move depending upon the setup and synergy. The only way to find out was to try it out.
Muslover, if you own MG-20.1s congratulations, you have one of the great speakers of high end audio. In the response left by Rbautista, I'm the one he is refering to regarding bi-amping MG-20s.I chose not to upgrade to the 20.1s because the sonic difference between the two speakers was a subtle evolution, and for the cost difference, I could better use my $ resources to upgrade my digital front end and amp. I just wanted to share, besides what my friend has already, is that what ever combination of either tube or solid state amps I audtioned in my system,the MG-20s always sounded much better on all sonic attributes when using the active x-over when compared with their own passive x-overs. I'm sure this would also apply to your MG-20.1s. Please share what you discover in your audtioning process in your system. Hope this helps.