Supratek Tubes and Tube Swappin' for Everybody

I will have a Supratek Chenin in my set up in a day or so. Since so many folks are rolling tubes around here I was hoping to garner a comprehensive list of everybodies favorite tube compliments. Be it NOS or NIB or WLATB (Whatever's layin around the basement)
Being that the "Deal of the Century" thread is a little more like a novel I figured this would be a good place to post questions and answers related to one subject of Supratek amps and pres.
On to the subject of me. I don't have immediate plans to swap tubes as I've figured that Mr. Maloney would supply us with something listenable for the break in period. But, since so many have reported such dramatic improvments I want to ask this question:
What is your favorite compliment for quietest gain and dynamics in the phono stage?
I will be using the Chenin exclusively for vinyl ( I don't have a CD player) and listen to loads of early rock and roll and Jazz bands, smaller jazz bands mostly, quartets and quintets. Some classical, the usual Beethoven and Mozart, but usually just a lot of loud garage rock.
Ok, now lets see what happens.
mc5baby

Perhaps Wc65mustang can take the money he is saving on tubes and enroll in charm school.
I think that many of us respect Ecclectique’s opinions a lot. He had helped us not only in tube rolling issues but in other audio related issues as well. In relation to tube rolling I also was in touch with Mick and his position is that NOS tubes sound “different” in his Supratek designs, not necessarily “better.” And here comes the trick! Since audible perception is quite subjective, what for some people is only “different,” for other people is just “better.” Trust your ears and decide what route you want to take. Meanwhile, please, do not disrespect a gentleman like Ecclectique. Respectfully yours, Pablo.
Fiddler, check your dictionary!!!!!knowledgeable,,hee hee,i guess i spelled it right,,,do i hear an apology??
ray:

i'm not trying to me mean, but i've read many of your threads and one thing always irks me. since we are on the subject of spelling, it is chardonnAy not chardonnEy. but either way you spell it, it's a great preamp. i should know, i suffered through an 8 month wait for mine. :) as far as tube rolling goes, i'm using a bendix 6106, ken rad black glass vt-231's, and sylvania 5932's. due to my impulsive nature, i installed them all at the same time so i can't comment on each tube's contribution. but, i'm happy.