What can you tell me about First Sound pre-amps?

Only recently have heard about these pre-amps. Are they as good as they are made out to be? Is the least expensive model as good as say a R0land Synergy? I live in Seattle and have never heard of this pre-amp so any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jerry.
dumboatc8da
..as one who just this month purchased a first sound delux 4.0 mkII with the paramount upgrade and replaced a >$12k preamp i can attest to the many glowing remarks and reviews of this superb preamp. mr. go is a true professional and a gentleman who has created a truely great preamp. i am,within the next month or two,going to upgrade to the paramount model.read the reviews on soundstage and stereotimes...they are exactly right in their praise.
The First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II retail about $4,200 if I recall, and IMO outperformed the Rowland Synergy in my comparisons. http://www.firstsoundaudio.com is actually the correct web addy... fyi- the pics on the site are older designs, you can now get all black or all silver (aluminum) - I have a pic of my preamp in my system link if you care to see a unit in all silver. Highly recommended.
I sell neither and can highly recommend the First Sound, if you can run single ended cables. I think it will be an improvement over the Synergy.

Emanual Go is one of the nicest guys in audio. He is a straight shooter and loves spicy food. :)
Are these the preamps that have separate left and right volume controls? If so, why?