BMC PureUSB1 Cable...

Can those of you who own or have tested the BMC PureUSB1 cable offer some feedback? Their 5 meter version is of interest for me simply because it allows me to do a longer run where necessary, but would like to hear about whether it actually affects what you're hearing and which cables you compared against. Thanks in advance.
128x128bcgator
I am very happy with the PureUSB1 cable in 5m length that I picked up; the onboard/powered approach helps ensure the signal is what it is meant to be at that distance and the sound quality, dynamics, etc...are all first rate. It also has a real world price tag unlike some other high-end USB cables whose price is off the charts (for little good reason when you take into consideration what a USB cable needs to be versus a high-quality analog interconnect...).
Myself and four of our listening group members have switched to the BMCPureUSB1 cable after numerous comparisons with other USB wires.. One of our group switch from the Audioquest Diamond USB wire after hearing this wire. For the price is hard to beat.
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I have a BMC PureUSB1 on order, will have it next week. Will post my impressions afterward. Have a good weekend all.
Rnwong: Agreed...it's hard to beat for its price or any other; couple that with the power-applied option, it makes it ideal for long runs. Mine is 5M to allow me current and future flexibility and you'd never know it's such a long cable as the quality of the sound is extremely good and I am very pleased....

Bcgator: enjoy the arrival of the new cable; it will be interesting to hear what you think!