Tenor Audio

Does anybody have any working contact information for Tenor? Their phones are disconnected it seems. Thanks.

Lou
txlef
Yes, you are right. Rushton was not suggesting that it is identical to what we make now. It is however nearly if not identical to one that we used to use back in the 80s although we didn't use the 6C33 as it was not available in the US back then.

Just trying to help out if it was needed. Of course it would be best if Tenor gets things going again.
Jonathan, calm down, read what I wrote:
"The circuit in the Tenor is identical to one used by Atma-Sphere years ago..."
You're correct that the current circuits are not the same, but that's not what I wrote. Ralph's offer of some assistance is an honorable one, and the fact that the circuit was applied by him years ago is hardly ridiculous given OTL history and Ralph's role in that history.
I considered purchasing one of these amps, after listening to a pair at the Montreal Audio show last year.

Then I said to myself, why should I shell out 30k on a relatively new company, with no track record, and is spending tons of money on marketing. Probably chewing up their cash faster than they can sell their amps.

Lucky Lucky me, I'm glad I bought something else instead !

Phewwww, that was close !
TENOR IS BACK! Updates are finally posted. No need to search for alternate service.