Cool Amps Needed for Eggleston Savoy's

I currently have the Pass X600's Running my Eggleston Savoy's. They sound great but run HOT. I'm looking for some High powered Mono alternatives that run Cool. When I say Hot I mean it. Any suggestions?

The x600's sound great It's just a temp issue. The room boils .
ericp
Rowland also makes the 201 and 501 monoblocks. The 201 is less than $5K/pair and delivers 250/500 watts. The 501 is double the power. These amps are very small, run cool to the touch (always) and consume practically no power at idle. The 301 is a different architecture, and much more expensive. All of these are based on the ICEpower modules.
I have auditioned the Rowland 201 and 501's before I auditioned the H20 monoblocks (standard version). I own the H20 Signature Monoblocks. That should give you an idea of my feelings between the two. The Rowlands have a much nicer "jewelry box" look to them, than the industrial, simple look of the H20. My purchase was based upon what sonic merits the amp exhibited... for more info there is a review I posted on this site.
YBA Passion 1000 Monos. Driving my Snell XA Ref. with no problem and no hot surface.