Cool Amps Needed for Eggleston Savoy's

I currently have the Pass X600's Running my Eggleston Savoy's. They sound great but run HOT. I'm looking for some High powered Mono alternatives that run Cool. When I say Hot I mean it. Any suggestions?

The x600's sound great It's just a temp issue. The room boils .
ericp
I am in the process of breaking in a pair of Classe CA-M400 monoblocks. So far they are running a little warm to the touch. They have an effortless quality about them - I get the sense they could drive anything without breaking a sweat.

Ken Golden
Yes, the 301's retail for $30k per pair.

Jonathan: Rowland's 300 series amps do use the ICe modules, yes, but it is my understanding that they are not, strictly speaking, digital amps, as they have analog power supplies (which explains much of their weight and cost), not the digital switching power supplies found in typical Class D amps. The people at Rowland go to some lengths to explain that the amps are not "digital amps", and Rich Maez of Rowland provides tutorials to anyone interested in understanding the technology behind the 300 series. I must say, however, that I lack the technical background to know whether their explanations are truth or marketing.
The H2O is much less expensive than the Rowland 301, but gives nothing away to the Rowland sound wise, according to listeners. Unlike the Rowland, the H2O utilizes a big analog power supply, while the Rowland is fitted with a digital power supply. Looking at B&O's web site, we are told the ICE module is analog. Analog to analog sounds like a natural fit to me. It sure works sonically. I use to own Pass X-600 amps. There is no looking back with the H2O. I sincerely feel this may very well be my last amp.
Muralman1 - what was your system configuration while having the X600? I own an X250 with Levinson preamp and Avalon spkrs.

Fernando
The X600 was powering my 1 ohm Apogee Scintillas. I had used the X-150 on Apogee Duetta, and liked the sound very much, at the time. I figured, if the X600 can't be the best amp for the Scintillas, what could? We are talking about a lot of power. I still had my 4 ohm Duettas, when the X600 arrived. The sound was warmer, and fuller with the X600. A reviewer friend of mine liked the X150 better.

A fellow Scintilla owner told me he had tried an ICE powered eAR amp on his speakers, and it was the best sound he had ever heard. I didn't believe him at first. How could a little cold amp sound better than two behemoths with Supersymmetry? I took a chance anyway, and found the fellow had been too modest. The eAR gave better bass, and much clearer upper octaves.

When a fellow Scintilla owner, and talented amp builder came out with his own ICE powered amp, I didn't hesitate. I have the H2O Signature monos. These are the best. They sell for $5,500 direct. They are not in a pretty box, but they will power anything with the most stunningly real sound I have ever heard. check out the reviews at Agon, the Asylum, and at the ICEH2O site.