DK Design users check out Writers Choice Awards

With all the commotion about DK Design Group, I think many of you would like to see the following from the Positive Feedback Online's Writers' Choice Awards for 2004:

"DK Design Group VS-1 Mark II Integrated

When the PFO Writers were asked to name the "most significant product you heard this past year" the choice was a no brainer for me. From the very first time I heard the VS-1 to right this moment (I am listening to my personal VS-1 as I write this), I am still in shock and awe of this component.

If the VS-1 just did an adequate job as an integrated, given it's stunning good looks and overall design, at the cost of $2995; it would still have been a significant achievement. The fact that it has a wonderful mastery of any music played through it, turning each playing into a live performance of stunning realism makes it the best value of this year and perhaps many past ones.

The VS-1 exhibits sheer power, dynamics and a degree of delicacy that it unsurpassed in this price range. I can't think of any component that passed through my listening room that impressed me more than the VS-1 Mark II. (see http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue15/dkvs1.htm for more)"

Here is the link to the site: http://www.audience-av.com/positive_feedback_online.htm

By the way, I am still totally happy with my VS-1 Mk. 2 Reference. Enjoy!
speedfreak
Larry, please clarify if you have any relationship with DK Design.

While I accept the comments of those here on Audiogon, I will not soon forget your ranting on the Von Schweikert VR2 speaker as also being "revolutionary". It was a sad day when I came to see that you were involved in the company. Your credibility was forever damaged in my mind. And, no, the VR2 were not as you described.

Hopefully, this amp is as everyone seems to be saying, the real deal.
"Larry, please clarify if your have any relationship with DK Design"....

Or any prospective relationship!

I've been curious as well.
THREAD HIJACKED FOR A MINUTE!

I was married for 9 years and together for over 13 years to the same woman and my ex tolerated my obsession for music/equipment. I would end up pacifying her by buying her something also(blackmail). Most women don't give a damn about the equipment they view it as a threat due to the fact that you are showing an emotion towards something other than them? Hey we listen more carefully to recorded music than to our spouses/girlfriends don't we?

Okay, let me generalize and say that some wives are "dream killers" it's a "double standard" as long as they are in control the marriage is okay. How many times have you been shot down with an idea of doing something for YOU only? Sure there are things you do together but don't you work hard for what you have so enjoy it? I have had a girlfriend for over two years who does show an interest in music and sitting down and listening with me! It's a pretty sad state of affair when you have to sneak equipment in or beg them or buy them something just so you can enjoy something that makes you happy! Not trying to stereotype all women beacuse they all aren't like that. Maybe I just view it differently due to the fact my Mom died when I was 7 and my dad raised me so I didn't get brainwashed early? But hey my Daughter is already breaking me down,LOL
Statman, I hear ya buddy. I am one of the lucky ones, but, I used to have other odsessions which were worse, my wife accepts, while she does not like it, YET.hehhehhehe

It's a pretty sad state of affair when you have to sneak equipment in or beg them or buy them something just so you can enjoy something that makes you happy!

Be a man, eh I mean MAN, If she don't like it, get drunk for a week, and see what she likes LESS. Sometimes less, really is more.