Better SS amp than my Bryston?

I am wondering if there is a more musical SS amp than my 4BSST to run my Maggie 1.6s. You all know that they like alot of current, etc. The current system is:
DeHavilland Ultra Verve
4BSST
Shanling CDT-100

The budget is probably somewhere between $2000 and $2500 and will gladly buy used.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
Krell KSA150, Threshold SA100, Levinson M 27.5 or M 23..these all fit in the budget...personally I'd look for the Threshold but a Levinson M23 is awful good..the Krell is supposedly able to handle any load with ease....
I agree with Eldartford. I'm one of those that prefer my Maggie 1.6's because the woofer and tweeter share the same technology. They were reviewed by TAS as being a little soft in the top end, but I seemed to have solved that by rebuilding the crossover with better quality parts. They are so clean and delicate sounding now....

By the way, I drive them with an Aragon 8008BB and have no desire to change amps.
You might be able to find a pair of used Clayton M100 monoblocks for near your price range. (The Clayton S40 stereo - at about half the price - might even work.) Many owners (including me) and listeners find their musicality (among other strengths) to be outstanding, and with 100 watts (into 8 ohms) of Class A power (for the monoblocks), current should not be a problem. I can also second the earlier respondent's recommendation of Classe CAM monoblocks; I'm familiar with the CAM-200s - they sound wonderful and are available used in your price range.
The guys on the Planar Asylum (MUG) would say Odyssey Xtreme monoblocks. This seems to maybe have replaced the Bryston as the new recommended amps for maggies.