looking at upgrading my tonearm from a triplanar

I have a Galibier Gavia table, ZYX Universe II cartridge and a triplanar tonearm running through a Doshi Aalap preamp.

The sound is wonderful but I can't help but feel I could enhance the vinyl rig by upgrading the tonearm,
particularly gaining low level detail.

I've read up on a few models and I am looking for input on an arm that would be a significant step up from the triplanar.

I am particularly interested in comments from previous triplanar owners on sonic improvements with a new arm

the Durand Talea, Kuzma 4 Point and Graham are on my short list. I am not considering anything above $10k

thanks

Tom
128x128audiotomb
the Durand Talea brought my system to absolutely new heights! Flat out obvious immediately. Thank you all for the comments, major thanks to Thom Mackris and Al.

No offense, but my old standby triplanar VII sounded mechanical in comparison.

I will comment more later.

Talea - precisely dialed in, nuance in spades
Universe II incredibly revealing and neutral
Galibier Gavia - rock solid, lack of resonance, precise speed and tight presentation

I finally get to hear what the cartridge and table are capable of. Wow

this combo is so real and engaging in it's presentation I am just floored

late nights
I have the newer version Tri P and I can't speak to sound differences over earlier models but adjustment screws and the ability to hold adjustment seem tighter than previous models I've seen.
Maybe, but there are two other arms that should, could or may be considered as well.

Dynavector 507mkII. (I know its an odd ball arm but still it performs great)

Ikeda IT-407CR1
At these levels, I believe the differences of tonearms is not better/best, but just different. Boston's Symphony Hall is different than NY's Carnegie Hall, but is any one better?
I agree with Stringreen.

Not only for tonearms, but also carts, speaker, amps and sources.