Not much buzz about BAT lately?

4 or 5 years ago, it seemed as though BAT was all the rage. I do not see nearly as much posted about them lately. Any reason why? Personally, I think their stuff is great, although I have not owned any of their equipment yet.

Just wondering,
Paul
pmwoodward
I have yet to own a BAT product, though I've liked what I've heard. I inquired of them once regarding the serial number of a piece that was up for sale her eon the 'Gon. I got a response via e-mail with a production date and some product comments in about 30 minutes. That impressed me greatly.
just one very happy audiophile with my VK-P10SE and VK-51SE, they need months and months to run in but boy do they shine now.. Januarie comes the VK-600SE and the VK-D5 SE too. can't wait !
i'm totally hooked on BAT.
BAT does not subscribe to the 'flavor of the month' method of product release and, as such, is currently not a hot topic in the audio press. The 'buzz' in the industry tends to be about the latest rather than the most reliable or truly exceptional. This may be one reason why their glory seems a bit faded. In any case, I doubt issues exist with their products or services that would give pause to anyone in the market for a finely engineered piece of gear.

Incidently, the VK 55 was released this year, so they haven't completely dropped off the face of the Earth.
Here in Greece BAT is like a "shadow" you can't find all the products, no listening sessions at home, in fact listening to BAt is science-fiction, no good prices........... I strongly believe that BAT is a very good company but not "present" in my country.