Audio Desk & it's service

DETAILS: Bought the Audio Desk RCM despite having 2 other RCM , namely , Loricraft PRC4 & VPI 17f. It's so convenient that I cleaned every single I bought unlike previously. Unfortunately not very reliable . Within 1 month , it's spoiled & I need to send it back to Germany for repair . Took a long while to get it back , something like 2months. Recently after cleaning 3 LPs, I smelled smoke coming out for the machine & promptly informed my dealer about it who suggested I write in to Audio desk . After repeated attempts over 2 months + , all I get is silence . Meanwhile my dealer has been trying to get in touch with audio desk & received the same treatment . Was wondering what happen & I decided to test the availability of Reiner , the owner of Audio desk by requesting to purchase 10 units of Audio desk . Guess what ? I received immediate response within 24 hours . Talking about lack of service !!! Anybody has problem getting their RCM service ? Pls advise . Somebody in Germany told me to take it to the tallest floor in my office & take aim & throw it into a dustbin!!!
128x128audioblazer
Here is my experience: As most would find, the two lp "wipers" go out of shape over time and don't perform the function as they did when new. I contacted my dealer, Elusive Disc, in turn, they contacted Ultra Systems. After my posting pictures as requested by ED to US, I was sent two, brand new wipers. GREAT! All I could have hoed for.
I've cleaned about 400 records, it's a wonderful machine, easy and effective. I had a VPI 16.5, used steam and all that, I have re-cleaned
everything, will never go back. I dare say, new records are also helped by the US cleaner. Bought it through Ultra Systems, Robert is super helpful, and very interested in making the experience positive.

C
Just goggle . Buy from eBay Skymen Ultrasonic 10 litres from China & Vinyl stack from USA to spin & bath the records .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=48&v=Opvw5aLxZfg
I purchased a 9 month old demo. Died after cleaning 25 records. I have a great dealer who ordered me a new one on his dime. order the KL machine