Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx
Rockitman, Thank you for that link. It's kind of fun to watch a video review and it certainly could clarify the set up procedure for owners, but watching those fingers around the cantilever while he was mounting the cartridge and sliding it forward for overhang was nerve wracking.

I did want to hear some music with the arm playing, even if it was only over the computer speakers.
Raindog,
I had the 4point mounted on a Garrard 501 TR, a very special version,, providing enough dynamics :-) . I tested with different carts like Olympos, UNIverse, Miyabi Standard, Io-m etc. Later on I checked also on my Micro SX 8000 II. In both cases I wasn't happy with the result - in comparison to my other arms and the Airline (also with an UNIverse). As I said I had one of the very first units. Maybe Frank improved it meanwhile. When I was reading Michael's review on the 4point I thought maybe I am in the wrong theater...
Old thread but anyway. The Blackbird with Khuzma arm is IMHO one of the best money can buy. I have heard Ikeda and Reeds arsm on the Dr Feickert turn tables but I prefer the Khuzma. With maybe a ZYX, Dynavector, VDH or Lyra cart.

Just audio bliss. Arms like SME pale in comparison to Khuzma, again IMHO.

I have a 507mkII :)