Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx
Larryi,

Thanks for the infos. 90 ohm was too thin, 180 ohm sound fantastic(asr basis exclusive). Right now i am not playing with vta, i am waiting end of the burn in time, i can not imagine how it will sound after burn in.
Larryi, not only does VTA/SRA matter with the Titan i, azimuth matters at least as much. This is true of pretty much any cartridge with a line contact stylus profile.
Essentialaudio,

Yes, the line contact styli I have used are extremely sensitive to changes in VTA/SRA. I know that many claim that small changes should be inaudible, but, my experience is otherwise. Making very precise changes of well under 1mm in height at the tonearm pillar on a 9" arm makes a clearly audible difference.

I do use records of regular thickness to set the VTA/SRA and then I don't bother to make changes for different records.
Vta matters in Titan, especially for thick records. i have got nearly 1000 records. % 60-70 old records, % 30-40 new records(most of them 180-200 gr). Last night one of my friend and i was listening mofi frank sinatra at sands. it is a great concert and also a good recording not the best but very good. When we listened first i thought that i must have been remembering wrong about the recording quality, because it was muddy. When i had changed the vta, everything changed. i am planning to find an optimum vta heights for thick and normal records.
In your list I found that Lyra Titan would be a great choice, detailed and open; less richer than Koetsus and Shelter 501/901/7000.
I own a Feickert Blackbird TT and sounds excellent with a Zyx 4-D cartridge (also known in US as "Atmos"), but my tonearm is different than yours (I got a Reed 2A) so my listening opinion may not useful to your experience.
Good luck for your choice!
Marco