Berning ZH270 Synergy

You often see the Berning ZH270 amp paired with Merlin speakers. What other speakers pair well with the Berning amp? In other words, is it more flexible in this regard than we're led to believe? Thanks.
budrew
Ecclectique,

Andy said, - "GE" - 12AV7s were "crap in a glass", not 12AV7s.

Just wanted to clear that up.
I put a pair of E180CC Amperex PW in and WOW, I am loving it, tomorrow I will try my 1950's 6829 GE 5 Star, those are also suppose to be the bomb. I will also try the TF's ECC803S's. I will let you guys know. With the PW in, the weight around the instruments is amazing, very musical, and natural sounding. Much smoother, the voices also seem more natural.

Aint this a hoot

Smilin
So Steve (711Smilin) - please do comment on how you like the Berning vis-a-vis the MANY amps you have owned over the years....
So you guys are going to get me tube rolling already?

I know I have some MullardCV4024/12AT7 with the shield logo and some RCA black plate 12AT7's, JAN 6201 GE and probably a couple of NOS Tungsol 12AV7... I may bite the bullet for some more flavours of the 12av7 as they are relatively inexpensive ...I'll try and find a source for some TeleECC801 for more fun too...

I'm enjoying the amp so much stock to even imagine greater performance.(My cyroded outputs should be here soon) The last time I was so enamoured with a set up was probably the late 70's with and ARC D79 and a pair of Bevridge electrostatics.

I usually don't keep the USA monitors in the system for long as I tend to prefer the ESL57's..I think the Berning has taken a grip on the ESL63's that I was unable to accomplish before..I've kept them in for days and don't yet have any desire to pull them out.