Tube Amplifier for Maggies

I am thinking about buying Magneplanar MMG's and matching them with a tube amp. I can get a nice Antique Sound Labs Ki22 FOX, which has 22 wpc. I am listening mostly to classical music and Jazz in an average sized room at moderate levels. However, I like to listen to big symphonies, which require quite a bit of power from the amplifier. Any thoughts on whether this combination would work?

Thanks
szorn
I vote no, it will not work. I had Rogue Magnum 120 power amps and could get moderate levels in my 13 x 22 x 8 room, not much more volume than that and I thought it lacked dynamics.
I get high SPLs with my 90wpc tube quicksilvers and maggie 0.5/qrs in my soon to be vacated 11x15x8 room. Also got good SPLs with magnepan mg-1.6/qrs and acoustat model 3s before that. And I listen to heavy metal and full orchestral. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Maybe you don't have enough linestage gain or something?

If you keep the average SPLs under 72 or 75 you might be OK with 22watts. 50 or so would give you more breathing room. It depends on how loud you listen to music. full symphony at 85dB sPL? probably need 100 watts of tubes for that.
Have been running a Golden tube SE-40 and Classe CP-35 pre with MMGs in a 12x16 room for five years with no problem reaching very high sound levels, although I usually listen at moderate sound levels. The SE-40 is rated at 40 wpc but is said to be more like 30 wpc. You might want to ask over on the planar asylum and see if anyone is using the ASL. I much prefer tube amps over SS with the MMGs.