Why the switch from Kharma/Tenor to DarTZeel/VSA

Perhaps, its like that old joke that Woody talks about in the beginning of Annie Hall:

"And it goes like this-I'm paraphrasing: Uh ...
"I would never wanna belong to any club
that would have someone like me for a
member." "

But, why does it seem that some of the original Kharma/Tenor/emm labs club members are switching over to DarTZeel amps and Von Schweikert speakers. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like there are many Tenor hybrids or Kharma speakers going up for sale ... yet
thom_y
Brian , I'm sorry, but statements like that shed no positive light on you as an individual. Let alone as a dealer.
I believe that,within the industry,50% discounts are available.Manufacturers usually accomidate each other ,when purchases are made.
Discounts of that magnitude certainly are not standard, but you didn't give your source of information. A manufacturer that gets 50 percent or less of retail list price for his product sets the price higher to compensate. Consumers don't always know.
Let's get back to the VSA's. How come we have not heard much about the VR-7's? Are they custom made also? How do they compare to the Wilson WP 7's or the Aerial 20's?