Why the switch from Kharma/Tenor to DarTZeel/VSA

Perhaps, its like that old joke that Woody talks about in the beginning of Annie Hall:

"And it goes like this-I'm paraphrasing: Uh ...
"I would never wanna belong to any club
that would have someone like me for a
member." "

But, why does it seem that some of the original Kharma/Tenor/emm labs club members are switching over to DarTZeel amps and Von Schweikert speakers. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like there are many Tenor hybrids or Kharma speakers going up for sale ... yet
thom_y
Gladstone, at first I was going to drop from shock thinking you had turned into a dynamic guy (speakers that is). I bet your home theater will sound fabulous. If you liked the Dynavector tip, check out my post on AA Vinyl Asylum today on the Loricraft )"Doubting Thomas" heading) - it is incredible and easily worth the price with a vinyl collection like yours!

Mike, good luck with the VR-9s, I am sure they will be incredible. I hope to hear them at Andrew's soon!
This has to be the best thread ever. Thank you for the entertainment.

Rich Maurin
Come on, Rich! We're all audiophiles. Anyway, a little birdie told me that you've been playing around with different equipment recently.
Thanks Frank! Yes this thread has been very entertaining. LOL! I will always have special thoughts for both pairs of Kharma's I had the joy of owning.

This hobby never ceases to be fun and now that these new VR's will be very heavy maybe I will be too lazy and old to move them for any others. LOL!!! Riigghhtt.....