Any experience on McIntosh Amp with B&W Speakers

Any sharing on your experience in using McIntosh integrated amp with B&W N803? Specifically, I am interested in MA6500 and MA6900 ...
wanwa057
I HAVE A MCINTOSH 4200 ALONG WITH B&W 805S SPEAKERS AND FIND THE COMBINATION TO BE A PERFECT MATCH. BOTH UNITS HAVE A WARM SOUND AND SEEM TO FLOW WELL TOGETHER. I AM NOW IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT CD PLAYER TO GO ALONG WITH THIS SETUP. I AM LOOKING INTO MUSICAL FIDELITY BUT THINK I SHOULD GO WITH ONE OF THERE TUBE MODELS? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
at the risk of straying too far from the original forum thread, i have been using a MF Tri Vista SACD player for about 12 months. it is without question the best digital component that i have ever owned or heard. if your budget allows it, i don't think that you could go wrong with one.

fyi - i used to own the MF Nu Vista, too. it is an excellent CD player and many of them can be found on the 'gon for a pretty reasonable price.
I already have a c32 Pre and MC 2255 power with a pair of B&W S604 III and I thing the combination it´s fine, some friends with a more expensive equipments tell me a bout the excelent match
BM speakers, to my ear, have very agressive treble. I would choose an amplifer, which do not expose treble as it would be fatiguing on the long term with much of the cds you probably have. Mcintosh seems to be a good choice.
I'm currently using a Mac MX119 with a Mac MC207 amp to drive my B&W matrix 802's fronts and B&W matrix center and rear speakers. Mac doesn't flinch one bit driving these speakers the sound is terrific PS my sub is a passive SVS.