Any experience on McIntosh Amp with B&W Speakers

Any sharing on your experience in using McIntosh integrated amp with B&W N803? Specifically, I am interested in MA6500 and MA6900 ...
wanwa057
I have an audition on the Mc MA6900 driving N804 an hour ago. Well, I have to say it is considerable better than the Rotel Combo, the sound is clean, detail, with deep bass and wider sound stage, very musical. As expected the sound is warm and sweet, both female and male vocal are great. I think it will be even better when driving N803, I am going for 6900 ....
I HAVE A MCINTOSH 4200 ALONG WITH B&W 805S SPEAKERS AND FIND THE COMBINATION TO BE A PERFECT MATCH. BOTH UNITS HAVE A WARM SOUND AND SEEM TO FLOW WELL TOGETHER. I AM NOW IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT CD PLAYER TO GO ALONG WITH THIS SETUP. I AM LOOKING INTO MUSICAL FIDELITY BUT THINK I SHOULD GO WITH ONE OF THERE TUBE MODELS? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
at the risk of straying too far from the original forum thread, i have been using a MF Tri Vista SACD player for about 12 months. it is without question the best digital component that i have ever owned or heard. if your budget allows it, i don't think that you could go wrong with one.

fyi - i used to own the MF Nu Vista, too. it is an excellent CD player and many of them can be found on the 'gon for a pretty reasonable price.
I already have a c32 Pre and MC 2255 power with a pair of B&W S604 III and I thing the combination it´s fine, some friends with a more expensive equipments tell me a bout the excelent match
BM speakers, to my ear, have very agressive treble. I would choose an amplifer, which do not expose treble as it would be fatiguing on the long term with much of the cds you probably have. Mcintosh seems to be a good choice.