Favorite H H Scott Tube Integrated Amplifier

I just purchased an H H Scott 222c integrated amplifier on these very pages. Wow, it is hard to believe that this thing was built in the early 1960's. Using it to drive Rogers LS 3/5a's, the palpability and realism on vocals and lead instruments can be startling at times. It totally blew away some highly regarded solid state gear I was using previously.

H H Scott made other integrated amps with different features, transformers, output tubes and power ratings. I am interested in hearing about other people's experiences with this and other models. I think that this gear is very under-rated, and can stand up favorably to many more expensive modern efforts. Do others agree?
johnnybgoode
I found the resistor replacement made a bigger difference than capacitor replacement in all my vintage gears. If I can find one, I would only replace with similar carbon resitors.
I just browsed "Scott" in the category "tube amp," and most of the working Scott pieces are labeled "sold" or "sale pending." Is there increased interest in Scott pieces recently? I wonder if this forum thread could actually be contributing to that interest on AudiogoN. (No, I don't own stock in the company. I'm not even sure if it still exists.)
Karavite, it's too late. As of today, there are only three Scott integrateds listed on AudiogoN and I know that at least one of them is already sold. We've created a Frankenstein. Just be glad you got yours, and be sure you hold onto it.