Best SET amp with Coincident Total Victory?

Can anyone recommend a SET amp to use with Coincident technologies Total Victory Speakers? (I'm hoping to stay at or under $6k).
banjofan
I've just had a revelation. I borrowed an Audion Silver Knight PX-25 amp from my dealer. This thing is utterly incredible on my TVs. At 6 wpc it drives them better than my 300B Wavelength Triton Blues that are rated at 16.

I've been using the Audion with its built-in volume pot, and comparing it to the Tritons with my Audion Premier preamp. Frankly, there just is no comparison. The PX25 is superior in every objective consideration - cleaner, smoother, better bass, a midrange to die for, massive sounstaging, pinpoint imaging and dynamics that will make you jump out of your skin. But all that pales in comparison to the subjective qualities of this amp. It's the first one I've listened to that has Soul. The whole package is lifelike in a more seductive way than I thought possible. Allison Krause's voice through these amps - don't get me started. I just can't stop listening.

Anyone with Total Victories owes it to themselves to try a PX-25 amp on them at some point. I'm gobsmacked.
Here's one more suggestion. Last night I heard the brand new Sapphire 300B from Wyetech Labs playing on Total Victories at the home of the designer. They are unlike any other SET amp I've heard.

These are remarkable amps. They are 18 wpc parallel 300B's that have deep, controlled, resolute, thunderous bass that I've never heard from any tube amp before, massive dynamics, remarkable micro-detail, impeccable transient response and a purity of tone that goes right up the spectrum and covers the full volume range.

And boy, could they drive the TVs! At one point we had it cranked up and wanted to communicate. We had to get within two feet of each other and shout to be understood. All the while the musaic was just playing along - uncongested, uncompressed, clean, pure, unflustered, sounding just like it did at lower levels, except UNBELIEVABLY LOUD :-)

I was transfixed by what they did right. In the end though, for me they were easier to admire than to love. I apparently need different audio tickles to keep me happy. If neutrality, dynamics, fabulous bass and a good dose of tube midrange (without being warm) are your ticket to audio nirvana, however, you should look into these. At a stated price of $6900 they have a whole lot to recommend them. I'm sticking with the PX25s, though.
2nd Duke's recommendation about Brian: real great guy and so is his lovely wife. I visited them during vacation in Florida during Christmas week. Real friendly and the store has a friendly atmosphere. Also has Alon, VonSchweikert, and Coincident, I think he also had Thor tube stuff.
845 tube based amp, it seems to me that the latest Art Audio Carissa amp, which produces just 16 or was it 12 watts, pure class A, instead of the common 40-45 watts, might be a match made in heaven, not to say anything about the price....less than 4K, something of a rarity in all of the AAudio range.
I am using Atma-Sphere MA1 Silver Editions. I also had the M60 and found it had all the punch I needed. I have heard that Mr. Blume used M60's for voicing of the original Coincident high efficiency speakers.

Make sure you try them at least once, you may never go with anything else. I am sure I will never change, and I enjoyed Coincidents own 300b amp.