Powering Sonus Farber's Guaneri Homage speakers

I am in the process of relocating back to the us; with speakers; without amp.
I have looked into five possibilities:
A C-J MV-60
A Pathos Lagos
A Pathos TT
A Mac 2275
A Mac MA 6900

The last was eliminated after a listening comparison with their 275; with B&W's. The 'percision' of the 6900 left me cold compared to the 'warmth' of the 275.

I plan to audition the 2275 with my speakers; it is not likely I will get to test them against the others.

I had a nice 'sound stage area' set up in my Tokyo home; off a good size LR/DR area.
My home in NH has an end room that is about 10' deep by 22', that opens up to a larger room. My Japan setup was similar in size but there was far fewer pieces of furniture in the big room.
I do believe that it will work well with the right amp.

I'm interested in any experience with these possible pairings.
Thanks in advance.
Dave
dtgunn
Interesting, I am now located in Japan (via various counties including the US) with my Guarneris!
I have used a number of set-ups with the Sonus Faber Guarneri including Audio Research SP9, LS22 pre-amps, with Audio Note Conquests and Mark Levinson ML3 power amps.
Since 1996, my LS22/ML3 combination was fabulous and I had no desire to change but with my move to Japan, I could not face the thought of yet another re-wiring of the ML3 which had already been modified by ML from 110V->220V when I moved back to Europe. The ML3 was subsequently sold...and the search for a replacement was long and not easy.
Whilst I did try a number of power amps, I ended up concentrating on the better integrated amps and I managed to listen in my home to the following: Jeff Rowland Concentra II, Mark Levinson 383, Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista, Gryphon Callisto 2200, Chord CPM 3300.
Actually, I was predisposed to buy the ML383 but they turned out to be the least satisfactory! Surprisingly, by far the best match for the Guaneri was the MF Tri-Vista which I ended up buying. I have have been using this for more than 1 year now and have been very happy with this pairing.
I am however interested to listen to my friends Accuphase E530 just ordered to go with his Sonus Faber Cremona's!
I used the SF guarniere with mccormack dna1 dlx - good, but was better with audio research vt100 mk2, but the best is gamut d200 mk3, I think there are a lot of good amplifiers, but you should hear gamut first, or read the reviews about it.
I am now running my Guarneri with a McIntosh MC2102 amp and a McIntosh C2200 preamp and the combination is super. Very sweet and detailed and fatigue free. Other amps I auditioned yielded better things immediately but with extended listening the Mac won out.
only one amp - the one used by SF in their reference room - the Berning ZH270. MyGuarnerui's SING with this amp!