Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Raf, fyi i'm my system i'm using Jorma Prime pc's which use the Oyaide P-004/C-004 connectors (one model down from the F1) are sound natural and well balanced top to bottom. My Gigawatt power conditioner uses wpo's designed in-house using brass connectors plated with a thick layer of pure silver, whilst i've gone for the Furutech GTX-D (G) wpo as i'm moving toward an all-ss system. The Gold GTX should better preserve the tonal balance of my system compared to rhodium. Btw, there is no difference in resolution between the GTX-D gold & rhodium versions.
For years I used Eagle outlets having compared the three major brands available then. Then I moved to the Hubbel HBL5362 Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series. Unfortunately the first one of these I got had been cryogenically by Jena Labs. It was fortunate that I had only one treated. Much later I tried the Oyaide R1 and was disappointed. The Oyaide R0, however, proved better. I will soon have my HFC Waveguide power center back with Furutech GTX duplexes. I was about to replace the Porter Ports in it with the special Hubbels, but Scholtz says the GTXs are great.

Apart from comparing cartridges, comparing outlets is my least favorite activity.
Rafael, forget the specs and listen.
Tbg, cables too!
I prefer listening to music and not all the other stuff but sometimes it has to be done (unfortunately).
Rja Yes,you are wright.It`s a matter of listening.Today I will receive the furutech gold connectors, I will assembly them and then I`ll have a conclusion.I hope they`ll fit well in my system.If not, I think I will return to the wattgate brass connectors that this cable originally had, and have a glass of good wine and just listen.Sometimes is a bit tiring trying to improve, you could make a step forward, aside or even worse... a step back.I`ll wright my conclusions after this trial.Thanks to everybody and keep in touch!Rafael
Rja, I don't think comparative listening really helps with outlets, cartridges, speakers, or ac plugs and IECs. Cables, however, are easier.