Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
wall respectacle outlets the Furutech GTX-D (R) or (G) ? And
US Plugs and IEC (R) or (G) ?
My audio system equipment SS.

Thanks
I have the oposite experience. I still own the F50, but in a comparison with the OyaideF1 this was superior in my set.
On comparison of different receptacles, there is this interesting review that I thought would be useful:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0114/audiophile_ac_outlets.htm

By the way, Chris from VHaudio, recommends Furutech GTX-D too.

Michel.
Hi!I`ve red at the specs of F1-11-N1 (G) and the base metal of the conductors is phosphorous bronze, so according to what says Davehrab I am on the wright path.As this matter of choosing connectors is certainly system dependant, I will describe it: krell Kav 300 cd , ARC LS2BMK2 preamp. ARC D200 amp,Apogee Centaur speakers, Purist Maximus interconnects, Purist Aqueous speaker cables, Shunyata Hydra 4 power conditionner,Shunyata HC HVTX power cord, furutech fpx receptacle outlet; and the cable I want to change the connectors is a Purist Audio Design Musaeus that I use to connect the cd player to preamp. This cable originally came with the PAD connectors and as I said before, in my system did a good work( balance, soundstage, imaging etc etc).I hope this furutech Gold will make the change in the direction I want.I have the feeling that furutech products gives that transparency ,detail and soudstage that Sabai sais and preserving a relaxed listening at the same time.If it doesn`t work I will ask borrowed to a friend an Oyaide gold P079 and a C079 to see what happens.According to yours experiences... Which ones of these two connectors will make a better job in my system.??..Any guessing??Regards!Raf