Lampizator DAC

Hello,
Interested to know if anyone has heard Lukasz Fikus' Lampizator DAC? If so, please describe what you heard and how it compares to others. Also, note as to which level / configuration of the lampizator you auditioned / own.
thanks
128x128grateful
Update:

I thought you would be interested in a quick update regarding a milestone achieved with the 4-tube LZ3. The unit I have has been burning in 24/7 since Lukasz left it with me 10 days ago. It has sounded poor to simply o. k. - nothing really special.
On the back of the 2-tube silver unit, Lukasz installed a reset switch, explaining that sometimes the dac gets "confused" much like a computer. On a hunch, I turned off the LZ3 for about 3 hours. I then restarted the entire system. Yikes! The dac
has completely transformed itself, and it now sounds like what one should expect from a Level 3 LZ! I know the unit still has more break-in time to go, but it sounds absolutely amazing. Go, figure. I can't explain any of this, but the 4-tube LZ3 is now
producing some of the best digital music I have ever heard. I would be pleased if the LZ stayed at its current level of performance, but I know better times are coming. Truly magical. Best regards

(Note: In my system, the LZ3 likes a balanced digital interconnect. There may be technical reasons why an rca cable should be better, but a quality balanced digital link (Stealth Varidig) simply sounds better)
Good stuff Winson.

One day I'll get the money together to try the Lampizator DAC.

I found this review by another A'gon member regarding the Lampizator DAC.

Other LZ DAC review

Enjoy
Thanks

I compiled a bunch of feedback in another thread here.

It just keeps piling on and the DAC keeps getting better and Lukasz keeps tinkering. Another bonus is that older units can be upgraded at cost, if people feel so inclined.

I am glad I got in before the price increases.
Reset switch ?????????
Now what is that and when to use it ? What does it do ?
And, how long does it take to burn in the dac ?
I received the LZ DAC (level 2, generation 2.5, balance, 4 output tubes, analog volume control) over the new year, and it is still breaking in at the moment, but it is definitely special. I'm a DAC nut, and was on a quest to find the best DAC in the world (err...that I can afford).

I divide "good" DACs into two camps. 1)Ultra modern with super detail and frequency extension 2)Organic, warm and liquid.

I have never really found the ultimate middle ground - a DAC that is excellent at both. But I think the LZ is close.

Workmanship and assembly quality could be better, but hey it's significantly cheaper than similar performing DACs.

Will post a detail review, after i really settle in with it.

Some pics here:
http://www.digitalaudioblog.com/p/reviews.html