Butler TDB 5150 Amp -- Anyone hear this yet?

Trying to do some homework on new amps. This has a couple great reviews, but I haven't seen many posting regarding it on this site. Just wondering what people think who have heard it.
billyb
Update on the buzzing Butler. I got it back last week. They replaced the power transformer, installed the rectifier cooling upgrade and re-biased the amp. The amp has been running great ever since. Upon connecting it back into my system I still heard a slight buzz, so over the weekend I disconnected every component and discovered it was coming from my cable signal passing through my processor onto the amp. I now run the cable signal through a filter and all is silent. The oddest thing is that neither the Sunfire or Denon I had hooked up reproduced that buzz. So this story has a happy ending, Butler is a great company and makes a wonderful product. Not sure why it is not more popular.
This rectifier cooling upgrade, is there a specific reason for needing this done? From what BK has told me, these hybrid tube amps are practically bulletproof. With my 3150's, I'm only running 3 channels off my transformer instead of 5, less stress on the tranny and more headroom dynamics for the channels. I wanta thank you Paltomare for these updates, MUCH appreciated! Regards, Robin
BK told me my amp, serial #--10, is one of the earlier 5150's produced. I beleive the upgrade is for the earlier models just to allow them to run a bit cooler. I didn't think it ran excessively hot anyway. Replacing the power transformer cured the buzz. Mine was a store demo and even though it looks flawless who knows how it was treated. They are built like a tank though and sound great. Hope to have mine for many years. Nice chatting with you Robin, time for another Newcastle and some tunes....Paul
i also have a 5150 and love it have upgraded to some snell speakers and hope to get a butler pre pro when they come out... is the upgrade a thing you should do if you havent had any problems ,,,and are they doing it for free ,shipping and everything? thanks keith
I have a pair of Butler A-100's on the way. I should have them in the next few days. I auditioned them at Todd Anthony's Stereo in N.C. They are just one of the best amps that I have ever heard in any price range. These go for $ 12,000 but compare with amps twice their price. I will be using them with a pair of Kharma 1.0 speakers. THANKS TO TODD FOR ALL THE HELP AND A GREAT AMP. I will post an update after they burn in.

Are there any other owners out there?