Best Amps for Martin Logans????

I am looking to upgrade on an amp and don't know which one would best match with my ML SL-3's. I've been reading up a little on amps such as Pass Labs X-150;X-250;
Krell FPB-c series; Jeff Rowland's and Plinius SA-102's.
Even thought of a monster size Krell KSA-300 (185 lbs.)
Many seem to favor the plinius SA-102's but their web site
recommend this amp to be used on speakers rated between 4
to 8 ohms and ML's are rated down to 1 ohm so I guess that
amp is out. Any suggestions? Greatly appreciate your responses.
128x12867chevellesslover
Here's a vote for ARC. I horizontally bi-amped my Prodigy MLs with a pair of ARC VT100 Mk IIIs and now downshifted to the same set up with Aeons. Tubes and ESLs are magic.
I second what Dannylw and Edesilva said. When I got my Aeons, I looked at all kinds of amps, including the Parasound monos that have gotten rave reviews. They sounded nice, but when I hooked a Rogue 88 Magnum up to the Aeons they just bloomed beautifully. Stats are fast enough to overcome some of the traditional knocks against tubes, and I haven't lacked for bass at all in my system. Try some tubes; if you have the $$, the CJ Premier 140 looks like the bomb, and Sam, when he reviewed it in Stereophile 2 months ago, had it hooked to Quads.
VAC with ML sounds fantastic (I use VAC Renaissance 70/70 with ML CLS). I hope this helps...
Lucian
Mark Levinson 334 drives my Ascents very well; although I would love to try some big tube amps, like the ASL Hurricanes, someday. All in all though, especially with an AA Cap mark 11 warming things up on the front end, this match is working for me every day.