Tube Intergrated,Which One?Must be very Liquid

Hello,I'am looking for a Tube intergrated with a very warm and liquid sound to drive a pair of Merlin TSM Monitor's which are very tube friendly.
Price Range $3500 Max.
Thank You in Advance for Your Time.
gts87
You might consider a Joule Vamp, which Jud no longer produces. It's a hybrid, and you probably know that Merlin and Joule generally partner at audiophile shows.

Oh, and if you find one for sale, buy it quickly before I grab it!
Oh my God, you have to listen to the Audiomat Arpege Reference. I'm not kidding. Kick ass value, superb range, rich, detail, bass that rocks, liquid midrange and vocals that have such life and realism. If you happen to live in the bay area in California, you can by and listen to mine--hell, bring your speakers while your are at it.

Ron
My Aronov LS960i is very natural, musical, and agile, with never a trace of listener fatigue. Even in the company of the wonderful recommendations above, the bass control, dynamics, and transient speed will impress.
It does not overlay a warmth that is not in the recording, rather it conveys the strength, and complexity of the music, without any annoying brightness, despite its excellent high frequency extension.
I don'tknow what your speakers' sensitivity is but give a listen to the Audiomat Arpege if it has enough power for your speakers. You can get them in excellent/like new condition here for about half of your budget.

I remain,